Charge Nurse (Cardiac Operating Room) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia
- Add Featured / Urgent openings noRolling Text NURSES
- Monthly Salary 0-$2,000Career Level Entry
- Experience 4-5 yearsGender Male
- Doctors Qualification Master DegreeNurses Degrees BSN, Nursing Diploma 4 years, Nursing Diploma
- Language Skills Fluent in English - Oral and Written.Benefits Financial - Tax free salary
- Hospital List AFH DhahranTemplate no
- Expiration date 31-10-2020
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Charge Nurse (Cardiac Operating Room) on behalf of a Armed Forces hospitals in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Nationals of USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand & South Africa.
Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
Valid license as a Nurse.
5 years experience as a Nurse in Operating Room with 1 year experience as Charge Nurse role or similar position
Current hospital experience.
- Language Skills:
Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
Tax-free Salary is one of the main benefits of working in Saudi Arabia. This provides you with the opportunity to save a significant amount of your salary.
This is provided free of charge to all employees. These units are fully furnished to a very high standard. Satellite TV and internet connection are also provided.
All employees are entitled to initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition each year at the end of your contract, you will be entitled to a free round-trip ticket to your point of origin provided you have signed a new contract for the following year.
All employees are provided with medical care. This includes routine GP care as well as hospital care. Emergency dental care is provided as necessary.
Most compounds have their own swimming pool and modern well-equipped gyms. There are also tennis and squash courts, coffee shops, and shops. The Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs, and organized trips.
Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, all new employees attend a three-day hospital orientation which is held on a monthly basis. This is a general introduction to hospital life and Saudi culture. This is a time for new employees to get to know each other and many lifetime friendships are formed during this period.
Why MNM Medical Recruiters Canada?
Founded by a Specialist Consultant Physician that has first-hand experience of working across the Middle East, your career couldn’t be in better hands.MNM Medical Recruiters Canada has over 10 years international recruitment experience across the Middle East, offering unrivalled support from the moment your resume is submitted, right up to booking your ticket and helping you understand the local culture. If you are a leading healthcare professional interested in relocating then we would like to hear from you. Our services are completely free of charge and all inquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Applications & Enquiries: [email protected]
Related Jobs (7)
- Nursing Quality Supervisor (Nursing Administration) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Male Medical) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Female Surgical) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse for Operating Room – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Staff Nurse for Adult Intensive Care – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Staff Nurse for Coronary Care – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time
- Staff Nurse for Surgical Intensive Care – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on September 7, 2020 Full Time