Consultant Adult Family Medicine (Male & Female Candidates are welcome) – Riyadh area – Saudi Arabia
- Add Featured / Urgent openings noRolling Text CONSULTANTS PHYSICIANS
- Monthly Salary $20,000 - $30,000Career Level Entry
- Experience 4-5 yearsGender Male
- Doctors Qualification MRCGPNurses Degrees BSN, Nursing Diploma 4 years, Nursing Diploma
- Language Skills Fluent in English - Oral and Written.Benefits Financial - Tax free salary
- Hospital List SFH RiyadhTemplate no
- Expiration date 31-12-2019
Required Consultant Adult Family Medicine For Royal Clinics Based in Riyadh Area!
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada is looking for well qualified and experienced Consultant Adult Family Medicine on behalf of Royal Clinic, Riyadh Area – Saudi Arabia.
MRCGP / FRCGP– CCT in Family Medicine
American Board of Family Medicine.
Australian FRACGP – Family Medicine
South African FCFM – Family Medicine
German FachArtz – Family Medicine
Minimum of 4-5 years post Specialist Qualification experience in an acute care setting.
The current hospital experience.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
Tax-free Salary is one of the main benefits of working in Saudi Arabia. This provides you with the opportunity to save a significant amount of your salary.
This is provided free of charge to all employees and their families. These units are fully furnished to a very high standard. Satellite TV and internet connection is also provided.
All employees are entitled to initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition each year at the end of your contract, you will be entitled to a free round-trip ticket to your point of origin provided you have signed a new contract for the following year.
Handsome Educational assistance for 2 children (6-18 years)
All employees and their dependents are provided with medical care. This includes routine GP care as well as hospital care. Emergency dental care is provided as necessary.
Free Fully Family accommodation with lights and water
Free Annual flights for you and your family.
Free family medicals.
Free Gym and other Recreational facilities.
Most compounds have their own swimming pool and modern well-equipped gyms. There are also tennis and squash courts, coffee shops, and shops. The Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs, and organized trips.
Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, all new employees attend a three-day hospital orientation which is held on a monthly basis. This is a general introduction to hospital life and Saudi culture. This is a time for new employees to get to know each other and many lifetime friendships are formed during this period.
Why MNM Medical Recruiters Canada?
Founded by a Specialist Consultant Physician that has first-hand experience of working across the Middle East, your career couldn’t be in better hands.MNM Medical Recruiters Canada has over 10 years international recruitment experience across the Middle East, offering unrivaled support from the moment your resume is submitted, right up to booking your ticket and helping you understand the local culture. If you are a leading healthcare professional interested in relocating then we would like to hear from you. Our services are completely free of charge and all inquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Applications & Enquiries: email@example.com
Related Jobs (10)
- Neurophysiology Technologist – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia on January 10, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Operating Room) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on January 8, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Cardiac Operating Room) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on January 8, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Female Surgical) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on January 8, 2020 Full Time
- Charge Nurse (Male Medical) – Dhahran , Saudi Arabia on January 8, 2020 Full Time
- Consultant Palliative Care Physician – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia on January 1, 2020 Full Time
- Consultant Pediatric Nephrologist – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia on January 1, 2020 Full Time
- Consultant Pediatric Intensivist – Tabuk, Saudi Arabia on January 1, 2020 Full Time