Consultant in Infectious Disease – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Add Featured / Urgent openings yesRolling Text CONSULTANTS PHYSICIANS
- Monthly Salary 0-$2,000Career Level Entry
- Experience 4-5 yearsGender Male
- Doctors Qualification Master DegreeNurses Degrees BSN, Nursing Diploma 4 years, Nursing Diploma
- Language Skills Fluent in English - Oral and Written.Benefits Financial - Tax free salary
- Hospital List SFH RiyadhTemplate no
- Expiration date 30-10-2019
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced western Consultant in Infectious Disease on behalf of a prestigious private hospital client in the capital city of Riyadh with a number of facilities throughout Saudi Arabia.
Nationalities:Nationals of the USA, Canada, UK & Ireland.
Qualifications: A medical degree from a recognized medical school or college.
American Board, Canadian Board ( FRCPC ) Fellow of the Royal College of UK & Ireland MRCP / FRCP with or without CCT
Consultants: Minimum of 4-5 years post Specialist Qualification experience in an acute care setting.
The current hospital experience.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
All employees are entitled to initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition each year at the end of your contract, you will be entitled to a free round-trip ticket to your point of origin provided you have signed a new contract for the following year.
Schooling assistance for up to 2 dependents.
All employees and their dependents are provided with medical care. This includes routine GP care as well as hospital care. Emergency dental care is provided as necessary.
Why MNM Medical Recruiters Canada?
Founded by a Specialist Consultant Physician that has first-hand experience of working across the Middle East, your career couldn’t be in better hands.MNM Medical Recruiters Canada has over 10 years international recruitment experience across the Middle East, offering unrivaled support from the moment your resume is submitted, right up to booking your ticket and helping you understand the local culture. If you are a leading healthcare professional interested in relocating then we would like to hear from you. Our services are completely free of charge and all inquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Applications & Enquiries: email@example.com
Related Jobs (9)
- Consultant Pediatric ER – Riyadh, Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia on October 21, 2019 Full Time
- Consultant General Surgeon – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. on August 16, 2019 Full Time
- Medical Laboratory Supervisor – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. on August 16, 2019 Full Time
- Consultant Bariatric Surgery – Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia on July 19, 2019 Full Time
- Consultant Pediatric Intensivist – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on June 3, 2019 Full Time