Consultant Pulmonology – Riyadh & Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Add Featured / Urgent openings noRolling Text CONSULTANTS PHYSICIANS
- Monthly Salary 0-$2,000Career Level Entry
- Experience 6-7 yearsGender Male
- Doctors Qualification American Board, FRCPC – Canada, FRCPNurses Degrees BSN
- Language Skills Fluent in English - Oral and Written.Benefits Financial - Tax free salary
- Hospital List Habib Medical Group - RiyadhTemplate no
- Expiration date 30-10-2020
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada are seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Consultant Pulmonology behalf of a prestigious hospital client in Riyadh & Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Nationals of USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand & South Africa.
- A medical degree from a recognized medical college.
- American Board, Canadian Board ( FRCPC ) Fellow of the Royal College of UK & Ireland MRCP / FRCP with or without CCST, FCP ( SA )South Africa, French (DIS, DES,CIS,CES), FachArtz, Swedish Board, Belgium Board, Spanish Board, Italian Board and all other Western qualifications accepted. Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification in Pulmonology.
- Five (5) years experience after obtaining the board.
- Five (5) years of specialized professional post qualification training/experience in Pulmonology, of which a minimum of two (2) years must be at Senior Registrar level in Pulmonology.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
Tax-free Salary is one of the main benefits of working in Saudi Arabia. This provides you with the opportunity to save a significant amount of your salary.
This is provided free of charge to all employees and their families. These units are fully furnished to a very high standard. Satellite TV and internet connection is also provided.
All employees are entitled to initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition each year at the end of your contract, you will be entitled to a free round-trip ticket to your point of origin provided you have signed a new contract for the following year.
Handsome Educational assistance for 2 children
All employees and their dependents are provided with medical care. This includes routine GP care as well as hospital care. Emergency dental care is provided as necessary.
Most compounds have their own swimming pool and modern well-equipped gyms. There are also tennis and squash courts, coffee shops, and shops. The Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs, and organized trips.
Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia, all new employees attend a three-day hospital orientation which is held on a monthly basis. This is a general introduction to hospital life and Saudi culture. This is a time for new employees to get to know each other and many lifetime friendships are formed during this period.
Why MNM Medical Recruiters Canada?
Founded by a Specialist Consultant Physician that has first-hand experience of working across the Middle East, your career couldn’t be in better hands.MNM Medical Recruiters Canada has over 10 years international recruitment experience across the Middle East, offering unrivaled support from the moment your resume is submitted, right up to booking your ticket and helping you understand the local culture. If you are a leading healthcare professional interested in relocating then we would like to hear from you. Our services are completely free of charge and all inquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Applications & Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (1)
- Consultant Urology – Riyadh & Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia on July 14, 2020 Full Time