Director of Nursing – Riyadh, Al khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Add Featured / Urgent openings noRolling Text NURSES
- Monthly Salary 0-$2,000Career Level Entry
- Experience 10+ yearsGender Male
- Doctors Qualification Master DegreeNurses Degrees BSN, Nursing Diploma 4 years, Nursing Diploma
- Language Skills Fluent in English - Oral and Written.Benefits Financial - Tax free salary
- Hospital List SFH RiyadhTemplate no
- Expiration date 31-12-2019
MNM Medical Recruiters Canada is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced Director of Nursing on behalf of a prestigious Private hospital client in Riyadh, Al khobar, Saudi Arabia
Nationals of USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Australia, Sweden, New Zealand & South Africa.
- BSN – Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN or higher Nursing, Healthcare Admin Degree is required
- All other western / South African Nursing Diploma’s are accepted.
- General Nursing experience.
- Total nursing experience of 15 – 20 years with around 10 years experience as ADON in an acute care hospital. NOT in a Nursing homes.
The applicant must have a valid professional license to practice, or registration (where applicable) from home country and/or country of last employment. Must have Good standing status.
- Fluent in English – Oral and Written.
- Required Language Skills:
- English – Very good
Tax-free Salary is one of the main benefits of working in Saudi Arabia. This provides you with the opportunity to save a significant amount of your salary.
This is provided free of charge to all employees and their families. These units are fully furnished to a very high standard. Satellite TV and internet connection is also provided.
All employees are entitled to initial hire and repatriation tickets to and from your point of origin. In addition each year at the end of your contract, you will be entitled to a free round-trip ticket to your point of origin provided you have signed a new contract for the following year.
All employees and their dependents are provided with medical care. This includes routine GP care as well as hospital care. Emergency dental care is provided as necessary.
Most compounds have their own swimming pool and modern well-equipped gyms. There are also tennis and squash courts, coffee shops and shops. The Employee Social Club & Recreation Services offer a number of recreational courses, exercise programs and organized trips.
Upon arrival in Saudi Arabia all new employees attend a three day hospital orientation which is held on a monthly basis. This is a general introduction to hospital life and Saudi culture. This is a time for new employees to get to know each other and many lifetime friendships are formed during this period.
Why MNM Medical Recruiters Canada?
Founded by a Specialist Consultant Physician that has first-hand experience of working across the Middle East, your career couldn’t be in better hands.MNM Medical Recruiters Canada has over 10 years international recruitment experience across the Middle East, offering unrivalled support from the moment your resume is submitted, right up to booking your ticket and helping you understand the local culture.If you are a leading healthcare professional interested in relocating then we would like to hear from you.Our services are completely free of charge and all enquiries are dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Applications & Enquiries: email@example.com
Related Jobs (1)
- Deputy Director of Nursing (Western Female) – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on December 23, 2019 Full Time